Life Skills Useless !

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-6-7 08:00:35 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hello everyone with the last update life skills become completely useless, Since Lv 30 bps removed from shop , simply nobody will take materials unless they get some bps from raids which cause life skills become pretty useless unless the weekly raid reset , ppl just take few pieces to unlock their gears to Smelt it , otherwise its so rare to get lv 30 bps from raids, i have been playing in new server there are few people trying to grind on smth but its not growing any better, i put my 600 stamina almost like 2-3 days work in AH , still trying to sell my lv 30 irons, pieces, lv 40 irons, nails and minerals , noone takes it im having hard time to getting gold on my hand, i highly suggest DEVs to bring back lv 30 bps , so F2P ppl can actually enjoy the game while p2w already owning it . This is really unfair gameplay and f2p nothing left to do except Life Skills which is not functioning right now... Either we need better solution for Stamina thing or bring back the old system how it used to be...

Sorry for my bad english, hope u get the point.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2019-6-9 10:24:01 | Show the author posts only
Hello anyone here ?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules