Class Swap questions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-3-31 15:52:21 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Remonell at 2019-3-31 15:55
Hi there,
I have a few questions about the class swap.
I bought a bunch of legendary equip for SK(because they are cheap). I am ranger right now. Most of them I have not identified yet.
1. Do I have to identify the items before I swap?
2. I know that I can only transfer 50 items to the new class. How long do I have time for that? Can I swap class and still transfer equip 2 weeks after my swap?
3. I accidentally identified a SK necklace and upgraded it. There is Shadow Crows as a skill on it right now. Is that a problem? Can I still transfer that item?
4. Are there any general tips you have for me? Things that you wish you would have known before you class swap? I don't want to make any mistakes or lose items/resources.

That is it for now. I really apprecciate any kind of help.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-4-3 03:51:51 | Show the author posts only
Answers to the questions (if i know them) below!

I bought a bunch of legendary equip for SK(because they are cheap). I am ranger right now. Most of them I have not identified yet.
1. Do I have to identify the items before I swap?

Converting (or transferring as you call it) gear is only allowed from your previous class to your current one. The gear MUST be identified in order to convert from one class to another. The gear does NOT have to be identified before you swap as far as I am aware

2. I know that I can only transfer 50 items to the new class. How long do I have time for that? Can I swap class and still transfer equip 2 weeks after my swap?

There is no expiration on your "50 converts" as far as I am aware

3. I accidentally identified a SK necklace and upgraded it. There is Shadow Crows as a skill on it right now. Is that a problem? Can I still transfer that item?

You should be able to transfer the item still. If you are worried about the skill roll on the gear, just reforge it off

4. Are there any general tips you have for me? Things that you wish you would have known before you class swap? I don't want to make any mistakes or lose items/resources.

There are two main things I think most folk should know:
1. You can only convert gear from your previous class prior to the swap (like mentioned before). For example, if you were a shadowknight, and swapped to a mystic. You would only be able to convert a shadowknight piece into a mystic one. You would not be able to convert other pieces.

This actually prohibits "chain swaps" as well. For example, if you were a shadowknight, swapped into a mystic, and then swapped into a warrior. You would only be able to convert mystic pieces into warrior pieces. Any shadowknight pieces you still had, would NOT be able to be converted, as your prior class was not a shadowknight, but a mystic.

2. Set Conversion. Sets convert to their respective types when you swap classes, but only for gear you convert. Sets in your "reforge table" that isn't on a specific piece of gear you are converting, does not swap

Hope that helps!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-4-3 06:54:02 | Show the author posts only
Thanks a lot KawaiiPaws! Your response was very informative and helpful.

One more follow up question to the chain swap. So if I still have conversions left from my first swap, I will lose the rest of my conversion attempts as soon as I do my 2nd swap?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
漏1997-2019 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list